jungle /ˈdʒʌŋɡ(ə)l/ – noun
- a place of ruthless struggle for survival – “It’s a jungle out there”
- a thick, tangled mass of tropical vegetation
- the concrete jungle – where it’s difficult to succeed because of intense competition
The magic of coaching happens when you believe that you have the answers and resources within yourself. The work together with the coach is a journey of deep exploration and self-awareness.
So, why “Jungle Coaching”? The idea was born when I wanted to connect two of my biggest passions: Life Coaching to guide people towards a better life and helping the planet so we can actually live that better life.
I like to compare our minds to the jungle – a wonderful, unexplored, full-of-life place. That is of course if you are secure, happy and confident in there. However, if you get lost in the jungle, it can feel like a dangerous, confusing, scary, loud and dark place. We don’t want to get stuck there.
I love to work with people who are trapped in the muddy swamp of life issues. People who are wasting their time in that uninspiring “Comfort Zone”. People who are searching for the way forward: the path to fulfillment, purpose, confidence and happiness.
Together we will also explore:
- your goals and dreams
- how to live the life you consciously choose to live
- those “Saboteur voices”, the limiting beliefs telling you that you are worthless
- your life purpose – that thing that makes you jump out of bed in the morning
- the importance of “failure” (What do you learn? How do you recover?)
Are you ready to go on this journey together with me? Then welcome to the jungle!
10 % of your payments will be sent to a jungle charity. Some examples of charities I support are:
- WWF in the Amazon rainforest, which protects animals from extinction and preserves the rainforest
- WWF protects iconic animals, such as the mountain gorillas, elephants, rhinos, giant pandas, etc.
- Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund – saves the mountain gorillas from extinction
- Rainforest Foundation – rainforest conservation can help stop climate change
- Australian Koala Foundation – Conserves the wild koala and its habitat
- Any jungle charity that you feel passionate about