March 28th – April 25th, 2021
Easy and fun ways to find peace of mind and gain precious time
Often we accept clutter, overwhelm and stress in daily life. Or we feel shame or frustration that we can’t “just get it together.” This is exactly what this month-long workshop addresses!
Lena Victoria is a life coach specializing in helping people work through the overwhelm and clutter in order to focus on what’s most important and precious in their lives. Kristy Lund has a PhD focusing on Balancing Everyday Life, but had always struggled with clutter. From their transformational work together, this workshop was born.
Join us in a wonderful, supportive community to learn easy tips and tricks, set personal goals and have FUN while you work through what is holding you back from having the clutter-free life you desire.
We invite you to join us in Simplifying from the Inside Out
- You will learn easy tricks to get you started on organizing and decluttering
- You will connect with what has meaning and joy for you, and be empowered to start letting let go of energy thieves
- Gain inspiration and tips for a simplified and enriched lifestyle
Examples of personal goals
- Decluttering the living room, kitchen, bedroom, or closet
- Learning to manage papers and e-clutter
- Create more space for people and things you love
You don’t need to do it alone!
- Fun, supportive community
- Private Facebook group to share, learn, and maintain motiviation
- Sharing your goals with others and having accountability are research-backed approaches to making change!
- Support from your life coach leaders, Kristy and Lena
Three Zoom workshops will guide and support you along your simplification journey. These will be recorded, so if you miss one you can watch it later. Throughout the month you will identify and tackle problem areas in your home or life.
- Kick – off workshop: Sunday, March 28 (9-11am Pacific/ 6-8 pm CET (=18-20 Central European time)
- Mid-program workshop: Sunday, April 11 (9-11am Pacific/ 6-8 pm CET (=18-20 Central European time)
- Concluding workshop: Sunday, April 25 (9-11am Pacific/ 6-8 pm CET (=18-20 Central European time)
- Week 1: Get your feet wet: motivation, accountability and easy structures
- Week 2 – 3: Deep dive: addressing problem areas, avoiding common decluttering mistakes, personalizing the learning and staying motivated.
- Week 4: Staying clutter-free – using your new habits to infinity and beyond!
Reach out if you have questions!
Meet Your Leaders